We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
How long do I have to make a return?
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
How do I make a return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or Message Us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I still return items if they are worn, damaged, or have the tags removed?
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and with all original tags attached.
- Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
- Please do not send your return to the address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect processing your return.
- Please be sure to double check your returns before shipping them out. We will not be held responsible for the return of non-UCHARMMORE products.
- If you receive a damaged/defective item, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt.
How will I get my refund?
Your request will be processed within 10 business days after we receive your return. The refund will be issued to your original payment account.
Please contact us within 30 days if you have any issues with your orders. Note that overdue requests may not be accepted.